Sunday, March 4, 2012

SUS & Skissedillasketch # 153!

We have a new selected scrapper for you today! We are so proud to introduce Maiko from Japan:) She will be with us all mars, showing off her devine style:))
Hi, I'm Maiko Otsuji and I'm really excited to be guest designing at Skissedilla!! I’m always inspired by the sketches and layouts here. I live in JAPAN with my wonderful husband and my two fabulous kids. And I’m going to have a baby next month.

My scrapbook pages are made up of bits and pieces of my life that I want to record, and reflect on one day with my family. My style is hard to pinpoint... but is kind of pastel colors, clean and simple. I love mask and mist, sewing.

I hope to be able to inspire others with my work as well. I am very excited to be able to share my work with you all!

Happy scrapping!!



This weeks sketch, made by our lovely Brit;) Join in!

MAIKO

CARRIN
I have turned the sketch upside down and used one big photo instead of 4
BROGGIS
This time I have moved a little bit around, the sketch it is mirrored in addition to the number of images is reduced.

BRIT
I have used the cups and the picture of my daughter as the hat and straw from the sketch. Instead of the 4 squares, I have used 3 images.
LULA
I was inspired to use multiple pictures and the deer is where the hat is. The title is also in the same place as in the sketch
MI@
I've done some small changes compared to the sketch. I've moved the title and used 3 pics instead of four. The flowercluster is where the hat is
NABON
I have followed the sketch pretty good, I only moved the text a bit down on the page.

Maiko will donate this georgous RAK for the winner of mars. All you have to do is join in one of the sketches this month.

The winner of this weeks sketch is up for this price;)

1 comment:

cecilie said...

Glemte fristen på denne igjen, hukommelsen svikter visst på søndager =) Mange fine bidrag! =)