Friday, March 9, 2012

Winners sketch #152

It`s never an easy job to find the winners every week.  There are always different reasons why we choose like we do every week. My choices for Skissedilla sketch #152 are these amazing girls:

My winner is Ragnhild with this gorgeous page.
Take a look at all these layers of papers, flowers and other great details.
I love the colors, and I think you really have managed to higlight the picture in
an amacing way. Congratulation!


The next one that really catched my eye, is this lovely winter layout
that Linda has made. I love the use of paint and stamps. The blue paint
is so nice to this cute photo; a really cool boy who's ready for action ! : )
Great page, Linda!



Last but not least, this cute page from Janice Nicholls.
I got a summer feeling when I saw this : ) Love the layers and all 
the nice embellishment. It`s such a sweet photo. A lovely girl !
A beautiful page!



Ragnhild, please send us your adress, and you will get this RAK
in the mail : )



2 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Congratulations to Ragnhild and Linda on their beautiful pages.
And Yay I'm so happy to have mine chosen......Thank you so much.
I am lovin your sketches and joining in on the fun. :) x

Shannon91 said...

Beautiful layout !!!! Il love it !
Bizz