Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 3 from sketch #168

We are so happy to see that this many  have joined
us on  last week`s sketch, all though the summer has started :)
As usual it`s difficult to only pick 3, but I finally ended
up with these three stunning pages:

My winner layout this week is this gorgeous page from Lene.
I love how she has made this background. It`s so nice with the small, red
details. And the picture is lovely.

The next one is this lovely layout from Loreena. I love the
layers made of all kinds of small pieces, like papers, tape and filmstrips.
A great take on the sketch, and a beautiful picture.

Last but not least is this colorful page from Keren.
Take a look at the use of paint here. It`s so nice. It always impress
me when someone can make such a fantastic page with those kind of pictures! 
For me that`s very difficult.  

Congratulations everybody !!!
Lene, please send us your adress, and we will send this to you :

4 comments:

Keren Tamir said...

yeay thanks for featuring me!!

Lene said...

WOW....så mange fantastisk bidrag!! Tusen takk for dere plukket meg som vinner !!!

Loreena said...

thank you very much! :) i'm very glad to be in Skissedilla top 3!

Jennie Louise said...

number 2 is just gorgeous... my fave. :-)