Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winner sketch #191

Oh my!! I had really forgotten how difficult it is to choose a winner! It's taken me like forewer to decide the last winner for 2012. I feel really terrible for those I've did'nt pick, but really wanted too.
So after a lot of pulling my hair (and belive me when I say I have a lot of it :lol), I've come to these four (I just had to add one more) pages that reallu caught my eye...
 
taram...........
 

The winner of #191 is
........
Leonie form Australia with this playful and colorful page. Love how the picture stands out in all the layers! And I'm a succer for colors, so this color bomb is right up my alley :lol
Send us your adress, and we'll post a RAK from Papirdesign.



As a runner up I've choosen this talented woman from Belarus. I think her name is Victoria. She has made this stunning page that just takes your breath away!
 

 Next gorgeous page is made by Zeneva, also from Australia. She has made this creative take on the sketch, blown colors with a straw and put down really colorful embellishments. Makes you happy, right? :-)


And last but not least I had to bring this "Winter Wonderland" page made by Ida. Love the color combo on this!

 

5 comments:

Leonie Waldron said...

O wow thank you so much! I loved taking part in this challenge; the sketches here are awesome! Congratulations to the other winners too, beautiful work!
Leonie xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fleer said...

Oooh! I am very glad that you pointed out my work! THANK YOU and congratulations to the other winners! ... and yes, my name is Victoria)

Hugs
Viktoria

Maakari said...

Beautiful work ladies!! Congratulations :)

zenevak said...

Congratulations to Leonie! Loved her layout! Congrats also to Victoria and Ida as runners-up. Thankyou SO much for choosing my layout alongside them! So honoured!