Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sketch #205

The spring is just around the corner here in Norway.
Hopefully there is some room for scrapbooking too.

Last month was Mell Pell our selected scrapper. There was made a mistake with the link to her blogg. We encourage you to visit her inspiring blogg!
Be inspired:

After your visit you can play with our sketch, this week made of Lene.


MARIA
I have followed the sketch.
LINDA 
"Followed the sketch."
LULA
 "I have followed the sketch, but turned it upside down."
Mi@
"I've followed the sketch, but made one picture a little smaller"

This weeks RAK


We are looking forward to YOUR inspiring contributions!
The winner of sketch #202 and #204 will be presented on tuesday.

2 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Hi there! How are you? I saw that you mention that we could upload until the 17th of April but the linky tool is closed... What should I do?

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Oh..As I can see, you change sketch every Sunday...I was mixed up by the 17th that you've written above the entries.. :(
Here is my page anyway ;)

http://vartig12.blogspot.gr/2013/04/apokries-scrapfriends-color-challengexx.html